Sunday, February 16, 2020

It Gets Harder Before It Gets Easier

Charlene and I have been working super hard to make matters proper in our worlds. After my third spousal relationship finished, (and let’s just say it “ended,” mmm’kay?) I just knew it had become time to force a change. Not only some change, I’m talkin’ a serious shift, honey.

But it only looks like everyone wishes to hold me down. Life’s so difficult, ain’t it? When I saw my physician to discuss the tummy tuck price I had been quoted, he only lectured me regarding finding the proper form of fitness. He recognizes I’ve been doing everything I can, smearing on the scar zone cream and making all my beauty salon equipment to earn their cost.


But he only continues scolding me about dieting and fitness, saying to me that my body will respond over the long term if I treat it as if I care for it it.

He is strong on biking, but I enjoined him a bicycle seat bothers me and I just can’t fathom wearing those small cycling shirts. Is he attempting to humiliate me? At least he became a bit more reasonable when he began talking about stuff I could do in the solace of my own place.

Exercise bikes might certainly work better for me than bicycling out in the open and weight-lifting benches and exercise mats are a little more my style.

But I likewise feel that I get plenty of fitness in my day-to-day life. Just last week I found tons of exercise pushing around Charlene’s garden cart as we adorned her patio for her sister’s birthday party. Arranging the outdoor bench layout for outdoor party seats after moving the Weber 751001 Charcoal Grill made for some strong weight lifting. And then the stretching and effort necessary to get all those tiki torches set proper was like aerobic exercise.

Maybe it sounds like I am making excuses. I do not care, friend, that was hard work! After all that partying and decorating I bet I burned a thousand calories. I dare some treadmill joggin’ sap to push garden carts around for three hours and see how they feel.

I don’t mean to seem whiny. I will get it all in concert. I only wish individuals would sometimes focus on what I’ve done rather than what I still must complete. I know it is not easy being you, but it isn’t easy being me, either. We all have to work hard to be prosperous, I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment