Thursday, February 6, 2020

From a Leak to a Wreck

What a time I’ve had recently it all commenced with a problem with my sink leaking well anyway I attempted to get a localised plumber in the local phone directory – who would surface within a week no chance there In Any Event I determined to do a search on google for Plumbers in Manchester. Struck gold with that one there they where on-line .Anyways I filled in the contact form and inside of about 15 minutes I received a phone call to fix up an appointment .That’s what I call service.To cut a long story short they came out the said day and where rather a bit cheaper than the company who would not get to me for almost a week.


Shortly after the original problem was settled don’t I get a telephone call from a friend stating someone has rammed into his car from behind and are denying any obligation. Not truly certain how that works as they clearly rammed into his motorcar. Well hot on my success with google and the phantom plumbers don’t I get online and go looking for a Manchester Solicitor for him. Simply on the off chance that his insurance has some tiny little clause about legal costs who knows?

On a happier note someone I know has made up one’s mind to expend some of their redundancy on purchasing a car cleaning business concern. Not quite positive if they have done as much research as they should before going all out for it .I have told them that they need a Manchester Accountant to look at the books of account as these people recognise exactly what they are looking at. For the cost it could well spare him thousands if the concern is going to fold or with a bit of luck the accountant will turn around and say that it seems like a lucrative business go for it.

So all in all the last few weeks have been quite eventful around here. Looking ahead to a few tranquil weeks now with no more leaks or telephone calls about car accidents.

No comments:

Post a Comment